He also got a new shirt and tie which he is modeling here with a couple of his other gifts!
After church, Tony and I went over to his parents house to visit them and to see his brother's family. We had a fun time catching up with Bordley, Wendy, and the kids and even saw part of a hilarious movie--Bride and Prejudice (I think that's what it was called). Basically, it's an Indian version of Pride and Prejudice. As if that weren't entertaining enough, it's a musical full of finger-pointing dancing and insane songs with Sayid (from Lost, our FAVORITE TV show) as Mr. Bingley. Talk about crazy!
Besides that, we just hung around and talked with everybody. It was great to catch up.
I don't know why we never got a full family shot, but here's Dennis (senior) and Wendy.
Here's Dennis (Junior or Bordley, as we call him) packing the van up.
Here's Braden hugging grandpa good-bye.
Everybody loaded up in the van.
And poor Tony's mom was not too happy to see all of us go, or to have her picture taken.
After we said our good-byes, we headed over to my parents' house for a yummy Easter dinner and some good conversation. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures at their house, but I'm sure you can imagine us all together having fun. All in all, it was a nice Easter Sunday and we had a good time with both of our families.
0 comments:
Post a Comment