Annual Photo Shoot

So, every Mother's Day we have a Mother's Day Dinner at my parents' house and we always end up taking our one (and only) annual photo (shoot sans professional photographer) in their backyard by the same white snowball bush. Here are the results of our Mother's Day Extravaganza...

Brett and his new roomie Jordan acting tough.

All my favorite boys.

Me and the ol' PaDad.

Me and the reason for our celebration--my beautiful mother.

Mom and Pops.

The Olsen clan.

Us kids.

It never fails--Brett always tries to best my dad in wrestling. He never wins, even though my dad is twice his age. I guess my dad is right when he says "You mess with the bull, you get the horns!"

The best family photo we've had in quite some time...
I really am so lucky to be a part of this family. They are all my best friends. I'm glad we had occasion to get together and celebrate the wonderful woman my mom is. Love you mom. Hope you had a good Mother's Day!

0 comments: