A couple of weeks ago, Tony and I went on a double date with our friends Nate and Melissa Andrew. We convinced them to go to this restaurant down in Payson called Dalton's because they have these great maple-nut pork chops. Or so we thought...Tony and I both ordered them and they were disgusting! We couldn't even finish one chop. After that big success, we headed over to the local bowling alley for a couple rounds of bowling.
We were sent to lane 3, where we found this little gift of fry sauce awaiting us.
We were sent to lane 3, where we found this little gift of fry sauce awaiting us.
Couldn't resist documenting the rocking bowling shoes we got. I always find it amazing that they make them as ugly and possible.
Here they are all lined up. Aren't they so pretty and colorful together?!
Everyone has such excellent form...
And then there's me.
Here we are waiting our turns.
Oh, and there was this 83-year-old woman and her husband bowling next to us who kept leaning over and making comments the whole game. She was cracking us up! I couldn't believe how competitive she was too--cheering when she did good, and grumbling when she gutter-balled it. I tried to get a picture of her inconspicuously, but this is the best one I got of her (standing behind Nate).
One thing we all agreed on at the end of the game was that we should never form a bowling team. :) We weren't very good. Melissa creamed us all, but she and I both beat our husbands. Here's Nate and Melissa enjoying the scores.
We'll have to see what happens at the rematch...
0 comments:
Post a Comment