I can hardly believe it, but it has already been FOUR YEARS since we bought the deli! On Monday, April 27th, we rolled over the four year mark as being business owners and restauranteurs. We are so proud to have been in business that long and are grateful for the Lord's hand in keeping us in business that long. We're almost to the blessed five year point when we hear you actually start making money. :) We're crossing out fingers! Since the anniversary, I've been in a reminiscent mood, so I decided to share some pictures to commemorate the last four years at our Spanish Fork Gandolfo's.
Here's the first dollar we earned on our first day owning the deli.
I just wanted to tell Tone how proud I am of him and all the hard work he's put into the business. He's a wonderful husband and an even better businessman.
And, Happy Four Year to G-Fo's in Spanish Fork! We love you! (Most of the time) :)
3 comments:
Congratulations guys! I didn't realize it's been four years! Way to go Gandolfo's!
Congrats on hitting the four year mark. I bet this last year will go by fast, and I remember almost 5 years ago when you were talking about how you just wanted to make it to the 5-year mark. Now it's almost here! :)
I could really go for an Urban Cowboy right now. I miss heading down to Gandolfo's for a bite. Say hi to Tony from me. This is Kevin Jensen
Post a Comment