Slacking on the Super Bowl

So this is probably the oldest post ever...I have had this sitting on my computer for months now, and decided I ought to post it. Since I made that move, I decided to post a bunch of old posts that never made it to the blog so that I don't feel bad every time I get on seeing all the stuff we've done but I haven't had time to post. So here goes catching everybody up on what's been happening in our lives.

Back in January, we invited some friends over to watch the Super Bowl. The only one who could come was Nate Andrew, who brought the cutest cake that his wife Melissa made for the game.

Don't you just love it?!


I asked Tony to cut me "a little piece" for dessert and here's what he brought me.


Nate got him back by cutting him a "piece", which was the whole middle of the cake!

And one of the biggest highlights of the game was actually not the game itself. It was the 3-D commercial the boys got to watch wearing their 3-D glasses.

Gotta love the Super Bowl! And the commercials!

0 comments: