I can't believe Turkey Day is already here again! It seems to come so fast anymore...But I wanted to take a minute and write that Tony and I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! Please know we are thinking of you and are thankful for you today. We truly are blessed with some of the greatest friends, family, and neighbors around. I am so glad that we have an excuse to sit back and "count our many blessings" because it's so easy to get caught up in the busyness of life, never stopping to think just how fortunate we really are. I mean, to be born at the time we were, into the families we were, into the religion we were, into the towns we were, into the country we were, into the heritage we were, is amazing. We are free to do and say what we want, to practice whatever religion we want, to go where we want, to get whatever education we want, to dress how we want, and so and so on. I am so grateful to be who I am, where I am, married to whom I am, related to whom I am, doing what I am, and becoming what I am. It's a good day. I hope yours is good too. I'm going to step off this soap box now and let you enjoy your holiday. I will write again after Black Friday is over though, because I have a lot to tell (and pictures to share!) 'Till then--love you all! Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving Soap Box...
9:14 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 9:14 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment