Stuff We Love...

So one thing that is obvious about Tony and myself is that we LOVE to watch our favorite TV shows on DVD. It's becoming almost an addiction, to be honest. And, as of today I fed that addiction and officially caught up on The Office. Now, I have to admit that I primarily watch that show for the Jim/Pam relationship. Tony, on the other hand, does NOT. Come to think of it, I guess that is true of many other TV shows as well. I'm all about the relationship or romance factor and he's in it for the comedy and/or suspense. Take Friends for example. I love that show for the Ross and Rachel drama, while Tony's all about the jokes. Same goes for Gilmore Girls, Lost, Eli Stone, etc., etc. Wow...I guess I really am a sap for romance. I didn't realize the extent of that truth until I started listing out all of the TV shows...yikes. An-y-ways, let's just say that it's a fun thing we like to do together regardless of the reason, and we are always looking for new shows to get "hooked on." Any suggestions?
Oh, and while I'm on a soap box about TV, I thought I'd mention that I came across a pretty good commercial thanks to Ernst. Leave it to me to love a good commercial. I blame it on my schooling. And for this commercial, I blame it on my study abroad too. Anyways, thought you might want to check it out...

Man, do I love a good mafia joke! They never seem to fail. Well, I will probably be posting more again soon, unless I find a new show to watch that is... :)

1 comments:

Kirsta Silvey said...

So, I'm catching up on your blog, and I'm being reminded that I miss you! So I'm glad we're going to hang out soon. Anyway, here are some of our favorite TV shows in addition to the ones you mentioned: Arrested Development, House, Psych, The Mentalist, Chuck, 30 Rock, and America's Next Top Model. (Okay, Nate hates ANTM, but I love it. I feel like a dork admitting it, but it's true.)